Thread: PRS-300 Loading forever
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #12
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
I have occasional similar problems

Maybe once a week so far. It displays the loading symbol and stays there. I try to turn it off, but it won't turn off. After 2 - 5 tries it does shut off, and after that, it works fine. I normally shut the device off when I'm done with it, if that makes a difference.

To me, it sounds like a firmware issue, though I have no way of knowing at this point.

Clearly, this is not an issue that is unique to me or my operation of my unit since this is an issue with several people. I wonder if Sony will step up and do something?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote