View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 07:09 AM   #1
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Libmobi – C library

Hi,

I just want to say that I started working on a C library for handling MOBI files.
It is in a very initial state. I just put my libmobi project to github. I am working on reading and parsing of mobi documents now. Next step would be writing mobi format files.
In the project there is a mobitool program which is meant to be an example of usage and a tool for testing the library. It is able to load and parse basic mobi files now. It partially recreates and dumps original markup.

All credit goes to users of this forum and authors of KindleUnpack and Calibre – the only source of information about MOBI format.

Anybody who would like to test or contribute to the project is welcome
baf is offline   Reply With Quote