View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 04:11 PM   #11
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceflor View Post
Now, let me ask you the core question under all this.

Why, oh why, would you want to delete 344 french classics ? I am deeply hurt
I knowwwwww

I only downloaded them all before I gifted my old Kindle to my aunt, who teaches French but may not have an internet connection at home. It was a stupid thing to do from my account - should have created one for her, but what's done is done. I know I can always download them for free whenever I want, so I don't want them sitting and clogging up my account, since there are another 840 ebooks in there and amazon does not offer any sorting/filtering/cataloguing functionality. My "manage your kindle" area is such a mess!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote