View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
I suspected, from your post, that you had something to do with CC. I suppose I can see your point about the function-reduced evaluation. I've run across some of that type of review myself-and recognized them as being posted by idiots. Oh well, you can't get rid of them, can you?

I appreciate your clarification about being able to use the wireless connection without the content server. As for it fitting my needs, I really should have phrased that differently. As you point out, how could you possibly guarantee that if I can't even make my needs clear? (I ignored the refund part-it generally takes me quite a while to really evaluate a product. First I have to learn the ins & outs of it, then I need to see how far I can push it towards doing what I want. All this while doing other time-consuming things. I typically figure 6 months before I'm satisfied that an app is a keeper. OTOH I can often downcheck them a lot faster-so I guess it's all in how you look at it.)

I do appreciate your clarification about the reader app-I hadn't caught that in the description. I don't see that as being a problem, I'll find one that works with it. (The installed app on my tablet might. I haven't been able to find a 'brand' for it, just that it's the ASUS Transformer eBook reader app. It seems to work well for ePubs though and seems to find them wherever they're located so I assume it'll work with CC. If not then I'll find another app that will.)

Thanks for your advice. I'll give CC a try.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote