View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #27
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
All of my iPads (1, 2 and now 3) have been 64GB. I would not dream of buying one with less storage. I would love one 250GB. I try to leave 10% free, never know what might show up. My music takes up 5GB, comics/magazines 10GB, movies/TV about 10GB, apps are 10-20 because I have navigation maps and large books with loads of pictures and video and about 5GB of standard ebooks. What's left are in pictures.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote