View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #25
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by injapan View Post
The new ipad was my first one so I can't really comment on prev ipads, but I really love the HD display, its awesome
it needs a powerful battery, thats the down side but I think its worth it
awesome
There are smaller more portable battery boosters for handheld devices but an automobile jump box will work if you are near your car.

My birthplace is very rural and especially in winter it is important to have a spare car battery or a good jump box. (No cell service either.)

Still once you have the jump box, you find other uses as well. It will power all your plugins for automobile 12VDC receptacles, or lighter receptacles.

When I travel I also carry an inverter that will plug into the car or the jump box and give me alternating current.

Another strategy is to carry a converter that plugs into the alternating current and changes the voltage to 12VDC. Then your car chargers and 12 volt devices will work anywhere.

My work also takes me to places without easy access to power or to stores where you might pick up the proper charger or batteries.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote