View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:04 PM   #120
esquire415
Enthusiast
esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.esquire415 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 7" Notion Ink Adam
Hmmmm....I'm hoping to get the Daily Edition from my friend's sister who works for Sony. I only learned today that she gets the same deal as the store (probably because it's too new). So I thought, no problem, I'll just buy it for $250 at the SonyStyle store...but then the price has gone back up to $300! What the...!!! On cyber Monday?! What is Sony's logic on this?
esquire415 is offline   Reply With Quote