View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 04:58 AM   #31
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Dogs for the win!

In more seriousness: I like cats too - and I wouldn't mind having both. But .. If I have to choose I will take dogs every time and w/o a second thought. I have fond memories of our family-dogs since I was a child of 6, and we always had a dog.
I remember so many fantastic moments with those dogs (and with my current dog!) - I would miss something in live if it wasnt for them. (Apart from my dog helping me - e.g. warning be before I walked into some boars).

@mklynds: Have a look at Pyrenean Shepherd. They are fantastic!
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote