View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #69
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifka View Post
Actually Chaley you answered my question perfectly. One more question:

How do I get the Icons field to recognize greater than, less than, and equal to. I have discover that:

if the NUMBER column IS <1 doesn't work.

Thanks again for your help
Assuming that the NUMBER column is a composite custom column (made from other columns), then relational operations are not supported. They are supported only on the "real" numeric columns, float and int.

I have no time for several weeks to look at whether relational ops can be added without breaking much. I might forget so if you feel like it and still need it, remind me.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote