View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:23 AM   #17
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Go to prefrences> then metadata download in calibre. From there you can set metadata download however you want. Disable downloading tags completely or restrict to 1 or 2. Disable sources you dont want to get tags.
I only download books that I find out and will be reading so generally know what way I will categorize a book cant help you with that. Although selecting prefer fewer tags and restrict number of tags to download 1 or 2should make them manageable for you
Thanks. Will make a coffee and try that now. Snow outside so a good day to do it

Was given lots of free epubs so don't know what lots of them are yet.

By the does changing the metadata not affect the book when I add it to my ereader?

Last edited by book64; 01-16-2013 at 05:27 AM.
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote