View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Am thinking of getting another Kindle. My husband has gotten bitten by the ebook bug. Will have to see what he will choose, but I think I agree with you. I really like the keyboard on my K3. But being a woman, I'm allowed to change my mind.

Carol
My suggestion is to wait. Sony is coming out with new readers in not too long a time and Kobo is improving the firmware of their Touch reader. And then Amazon will have their Touch reader as well. So it will be a matter of what reader he most wants. But there will be a fairly good choice of what to get.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote