View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 01:32 PM   #87
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buran View Post
I'm surprised people are arguing against library books for Kindle. This is a repeatedly requested feature, and people are constantly assuming it'll work for kindle and then being surprised when it doesn't.
The only people arguing against it are those folks who insist that anything that is Amazon must be negative. Of course, one could wonder why they insist on posting their drivel in the Amazon Kindle forum, but I won't speculate on what motivates trolls.

From the announcement, I look forward to using this feature at some point. It looks like initially it may not make it to my Canadian library, but I can hope that will change. Meanwhile, I already read eBooks from the Library, and will continue to do so. On my Kindle. I just don't get the advantages of using Whispersync, and last location read across my multiple devices.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote