View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:54 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Congrats! Can't wait until it hits smashwords in epub!
Thank you, GraceKrispy!

Here is another nice review from Amazon:

It has been a couple of months since I read Portal (the first of the series), so I wasn't sure how easily I'd pick up the story and remember the characters in Equilibrium. But as soon as I started I was immediately back in Arizona Darley's world. I really enjoyed Portal but I think Equilibrium is even better. It has a bit more of a fast-moving "thriller/crime" feel to it, and there is much more information on the time travel aspects of the story. I've not read many time travel books but enjoyed "classics" like "The Time Machine" and the Terminator series. This is a totally different type of story but the whole time travel concept gets you thinking. I liked the fact that many of the questions raised in Portal are answered in Equilibrium. But like Portal, the most enjoyable part of this book is that you feel fascinated by the characters and the plot, and can't wait to turn the next page to find out what happens next. And of course, Imogen Rose keeps you wanting more with a great ending.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote