Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #12
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
It's just so great to be chosen as the first book of the first book club. I just read though the comments and people seem very excited.

It might be hard to not give away character development, motives, or whatever when you discuss it. Have fun !
Hey, I'm not giving away anything. Heck, it's been so long since I've read the book that I don't think I could give away any significant plot points, character secrets or who's chasing whom. That's one nice thing about a mind like mine, it allows me to do things like enjoy mystery stories multiple times. Even if I wrote them.

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote