View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:26 AM   #11
Alyssa Miranda
Connoisseur
Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alyssa Miranda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle and Nook
The resemblence to Margaret Thatcher raises a red flag in my mind.

I hadn't noticed it until reading another poster's comment. The resemblance is striking, and the association is reinforced by the reference to a nursing home surrounding the image. Regardless of her politics, in view of the tragic denouement at the end of her life, I think you risk alienating some readers with this cover image.
Alyssa Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote