View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
desert dog
Zealot
desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desert dog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2,3 Voyage,Oasis 1&2, Kobo Glohd, Aura hd, Kmini, H2O 1&2
Treadlightly, no they didn`t ask for a photo, but that would make sense for them to do that.

They did ask for the glo`s serial number, where and when I bought it and questions like that.

My main issue right now is that this is a fairly simple problem - either fix this one or send me a new one - but take some action to help me. If Kobo customer service is understaffed and overworked and it is going to take a few days more to get to me, then that is okay, just let me know. Just don't ignore me.

I am the kind of customer I believe every ebook company wants, I do all my reading on ereaders now, I buy the newest and greatest units and load them with a lot of books. I am also loyal to a fault when the company I am dealing with stands behind their products. I don't expect perfection in the Kobo products, but I do want Kobo to be committed towards that objective.

I just want Kobo to step up and make it right.

Still loving Kobo, but as time passes it is getting more difficult to do so. Still hopeful that my last three emails and phone call stir up some response from Kobo customer service.
desert dog is offline   Reply With Quote