View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #39
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"It's an Android tablet that can run the Android Kindle app, which is frankly better than the reader app on the Kindle Fire.........So I'm basically saying that it is your ideal device"
Its a nice 7 inch tablet and all but Going from a kindle fire to this nexus would be a pointless "sidegrade" IMHO

I already Have Alkido pro mantano pro and cool reader thus I never even launch the native kindle reader app.I can read Epub or .mobi

I use GO launcher EX for My interface with wall changer for my background
99 percent of my apps are sideloaded android
apps and I dont even use the amazon ecosystem of content at all but still have full access to it if the need arises and I am not even "rooted".

Last edited by Anabran; 06-27-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote