View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Thank you for your considered response.

Seems like we have a bit of a chicken and egg situation here; PB can't get a forum until it's popular and can't get popular until it has a forum!

I have no particular agenda to promote the product and simply feel that, for the reasons already given, it deserves more prominent treatment. (And I have no intention of "lurking" to promote it, thanks anyway, it really doesn't need my help!)

The PB's exclusion from its rightful position among comparable products says more about potential bias on here than it does about any lack of popularity of the product. Hopefully, as time goes by your position on this will be revisited and eventually this gap will be corrected.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote