View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 12:07 PM   #33
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Submission info on Fictionwise's site suggests that they want books sent to them in "ready-to-convert" RTF files, which they do not edit or check... they expect that to be taken care of by the author before submittal.

(I was looking into submitting my work to them, but they do not seem to want books that have not already been printed. I'm considering arguing the point with them...)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote