View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #87
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
That Amazon has the ability to remove content from a device does not mean that the technological tools necessary to do so are accessible to everyday customer service reps.
Sorry, but when you ask an Amazon customer service rep what Amazon can or cannot do to your Kindle, what they tell you should and will be treated as concerning Amazon, not the person of the service rep! I suppose that when you go to your bank and give some money to the cashier you assume that you are giving the money to the bank, not personally to the cashier... (otherwise please tell me where your bank is and I will try and get a job there ;-) )
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote