View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 05:50 PM   #14
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hi I am not, nor will I ever be, Rooted.

But strangely I turned on my Wifi in a very strong free public Wifi area in a local mall on sunday to "update" an Amazon app that inexplicably began demanding an internet connection to run ( Autodesk Sketch book mobile paid version)

Anyway I made the "Sketch book mobile" App happy to have "called home to mommy" I guess as it now runs fine with the wi fi off.

However I hit the synch to cloud button several times and got notices about updates to a few other apps from AMZN
But my system software still sits at 6.2 and the update button next to it it stays greyed out( inactive)

I know I can go to the amzn website and get the
250+megabyte "bin" file and manually update via USB side load but I dont plan to bother as I have zero need for the "enhancements" offered this time around any way.

Cheers
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote