Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
dkb
ebook enthusiast
dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
M-Edge's Kindle Cover

I just got the M-Edge cover for the Kindle. I think it has a nicer feel than the cover it comes with. For the most part I didn't have problems with my Kindle falling out, but there is no chance it will fall out of the M-Edge cover! The corner over the right edge is elastisized for access to the on/off switches.

I changed the closed cover picture--in the previously posted picture, the color was off. This picture is closer to the actual color.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cover-open.jpg
Views:	2332
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	11283   Click image for larger version

Name:	cover-behind.jpg
Views:	2065
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	11284   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover color corrected.jpg
Views:	1842