View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 01:18 PM   #15
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
You should see if you can return or exchange it. Mine works fine, though I completely agree that it is a 20 dollar product, not a 50 dollar one (and 20 is what it goes for on Amazon). I just wanted something I could use when I take it out.

The reviews on Amazon seem to jibe more with my experience than yours, so you may have just gotten a lemon.
humm... I'm just out 5 bucks. No big deal. I also have a CaseCrown slip cover which works very well if you just want something to slide your iPad into for travel. But I actually like the "hold" of the ipad better when it's in it's Apple case.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote