View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Mine, too! Fortunately I downloaded everything when B&N bought them. I'm actually surprised it's taken them this long to close - thought it would be sooner.

I copied a list of all my books from my bookshelf just to be sure of what I have. That was tedious - Gah! 57 pages.

You can also use the bulk download, which makes it a little less painful.
Snap! I have 57 pages in my bookshelf too!

Oh - no I don't, I have 58. Some more books have mysteriously appeared in my Fictionwise bookshelf. I had 1424 items, and now I have 1450.

Oooohhh.. In bulk download view it shows 58 pages and 1450 items, and in the oridinary bookshelf it shows 57 pages and 1424 items (and a mysterious invisble 1425th).

And I still seem to have the 100 book download limit. Sigh.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote