View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 05:44 AM   #18
mdmorrissey
Addict
mdmorrissey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mdmorrissey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mdmorrissey has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 360
I am still having trouble with bookmarks and freezing with the PB360, even after I did the "Clean slate" and "Erase internal memory" (in Maintenance). I'll be reading and then, once in a while instead of turning the page it will "freeze," i.e. go back to the start page. The bookmarks also disappear when this happens, and it seems to happen with AdobeViewer as well as with FBreader. This is beginning to tick me off royally. I wonder if it has something to do with the format of the books I've uploaded -- though I doubt it because they are converted by Calibre into Epub, which is not supposed to be a problem. Or is there another format that PB 360 handles more easily?

I was excited for a while about the dictionary thing, but now all I want is for the thing to keep my place while I'm reading. That doesn't seem like too much to ask. I must say this is rapidly turning me off to "ereading"...
mdmorrissey is offline   Reply With Quote