View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #13
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
I used to read SCIAM (and Circuit Cellar and other technical PDFs) with my DR1000 or my DX (depends of the PDF, some can be read better in one and some in the other) until I got the iPad. Now my DX has been lend to my sister and my DR1000 is sleeping the sleep of the righteous (I only charge it once two weeks to maintain the battery)....
Thanks, rfog.

Did you have to zoom or scroll on the DR1000? I was wondering if the half inch bump in size would have made it possible to read a full standard PDF page in portrait, without scrolling. Or was it still too small?
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote