View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
FourOhFour
HTTP Error
FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by conchuot View Post
I want to know your experience of reading magazine on ipad. please share your opinion. I am planning to buy an ipad if it is good for magazine so that I do not have to carry many magazines while travelling. Thx
There is an app from zinio for reading magazines, but personally I find changing pages unacceptably slow on it. Other than that, though, the sample magazine articles I tried looked great.
FourOhFour is offline   Reply With Quote