Thread: Need Some Help.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:09 PM   #12
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Ok so I extracted the epub. Then removed the file in the meta folder. Then archived it as a zip file. Tried to open it with Sigil. In the main window the only thing that showed up was the letters PK. It obviously didn't load. But then I opened Calibre and imported the zip file. And it opened up in the Calibre viewer just fine. So it did work. Just couldn't get it to open in Sigil.

I will keep messing around with it to see if I can get it to open with Sigil.

Thanks for the information and help.
You have to change the extension back to epub before opening it in Sigil.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote