Thread: Need Some Help.
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:48 PM   #11
Guns4Hire
Reading...Since 1970
Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.Guns4Hire knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nova Air C, Nova Pro, LifebookMars, BoyueT62+ Glowlight, NST, PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
You will have to mess with the meta tags, since there's no other way to fix this problem other than by hand.

Extract the epub file with a ZIP unarchiver, open each XHTML file and delete the meta tag. Then zip everything back up and open it in Sigil, then resave.

Done.

Shouldn't take you more than a minute.
Ok so I extracted the epub. Then removed the file in the meta folder. Then archived it as a zip file. Tried to open it with Sigil. In the main window the only thing that showed up was the letters PK. It obviously didn't load. But then I opened Calibre and imported the zip file. And it opened up in the Calibre viewer just fine. So it did work. Just couldn't get it to open in Sigil.

I will keep messing around with it to see if I can get it to open with Sigil.

Thanks for the information and help.
Guns4Hire is offline   Reply With Quote