View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 06:41 PM   #4
effnflowers
Enthusiast
effnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blueeffnflowers can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I just received my H2O and copied epub files using the file manager. I'll dig into Calibre next week. I'm running Ubuntu MATE 16.04 and when I plugged the Kobo into the computer it was recognized as an external drive. After I clicked on the Kobo in file manager I pressed CTRL + H to show the hidden files then I created a new folder called Books. I pasted the epubs in to the Books folder then clicked the Eject icon on the left side of the file manager. The H2O said it was disconnecting then a processing message popped up. Once the messages went away I browsed to the library and there were my books.

Good luck.
effnflowers is offline   Reply With Quote