View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #418
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@Merischino - I use ctrl+click to do my selections, and have never had any problem with the merges., Just click on the one you want to keep first, the ctrl+click on any others you want to merge into it. Then do the merge operation. That simple, and I have never seen it go wrong, but then I haven't used it for a long while.

The reason the plugin doesn't automatically select entries in the group is because if it did that it would be nondeterministic as to which entry would become the "master", which would completely screw people up...
I probably ctrl/click the wrong button :lol: The mouse is something I prefer not to use.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote