View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #417
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Merischino - I use ctrl+click to do my selections, and have never had any problem with the merges., Just click on the one you want to keep first, the ctrl+click on any others you want to merge into it. Then do the merge operation. That simple, and I have never seen it go wrong, but then I haven't used it for a long while.

The reason the plugin doesn't automatically select entries in the group is because if it did that it would be nondeterministic as to which entry would become the "master", which would completely screw people up...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote