View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 06:22 PM   #413
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
@Kiwidude when using the new Grid display associated with the new backend Kovid indicates marked books with a big star overlay. I noticed every time I restarted calibre I had 19 books marked (see this thread.) It turns out they are Duplicate exemptions from this plugin. In the list view I never noticed them pre-marked. I cleared the exemptions and they are no longer marked. I just thought I would tell you in the new DB these exemptions are brightly flagged for all to see.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote