View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 05:58 AM   #411
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Using Calibre 0.9.42 and 0.9.41 both 64bit and 32bit versions on my i7 desktop and i3 laptop using windows 8 and windows 7 respectively I have been having pita type problems with duplicate finder.

After searching for duplicates the behavior of the tab browser is "different".

No longer does selecting an author (green cross) limit the display to only that author or tag or whatever.

The new behavior is to highlight the selected only.

This is only after a duplicate search has been ran. The only way to correct this problem is to completely uninstall the calibre program, including the directory under roaming and for good measure I did a registry cleanup as well.

To ensure it wasn't my imagination and that duplicate finder was the problem I did a clean install on my laptop and ran a test. The results were the same.

Just a simple uninstall and reinstall does not correct the problem.

Please let us know when this very useful tool no longer breaks the tag browsing features of the program
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote