View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Even if Amazon sends logs back to their servers on book titles, etc. there is no reason for it to be encrypted. What possible harm to you could come from someone intercepting a list of the books you've read? Assuming that someone could intercept such a log.

I know that they can pull a log from the Kindle if you are talking to Kindle Support about a problem, but I don't know what all is in it. Nothing I would worry about them knowing, anyway.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote