View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
You are showing an old calibre version of that menu. Look in the lower left corner of calibre, what version is listed there?

Update:
I was able to recreate your problem by disabling the Smartdevice App Interface plugin. Go to Preferences - Plugins - Device interface plugins and enable the Smartdevice App Interface plugin. Then restart calibre.
I knew it had to be something I turned off.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote