View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I have the latest version of Calibre Portable installed and I am trying to setup CC and connect, however in Calibre I have no option to connect wirelessly. I have looked but cannot find it, is there some setting I need to turn on for this to show?
You'll find it under the Connect/Share icon. If you don't see it go to Preferences - Toolbar and add it.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote