View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #67
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oletros View Post
How does it work inside of a waterproof bag?
I completely forgot about this one. I was so focused on having additional page turn buttons that I missed that from time to time I use my K3 in a waterproof bag. I suppose without page turn buttons this would be impossible. But even if there were any, would it be possible to turn the touch screen off? How does the Nook handle this issue?
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote