Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #74
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
One of the worst books in recent memory is Naked in Death by J.D. Robb. I was hopeful that it would be a new series I could get into, but it turned out to be one I'll stay away from.

My main gripe was a character named Roarke. I won't go into describing him, but he was so over the top ridiculous and unlikeable that I had to imagine absurd stand-ins for him to be able to stomach the book long enough to finish it.

If you're familiar with the series, you may find it amusing that Mitt Romney as Roarke is kinda fun and so is the bloated Alec Baldwin.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote