Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #71
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I like Battlefield Earth (in fact, not so long ago I bought the Kindle edition ). It's a fun romp of a space opera. Hubbard may perhaps have had a screw loose when it comes to religion, but he was a decent enough SF writer in his time.

The film version, on the other hand was dire. In fact it's so bad that it's worth watching for its very awfulness, if you see what I mean .
Except it isn't worth watching the movie for any reason at all.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote