View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:51 PM   #14
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by producerism View Post
ha, no kidding. I was really sold on the whole eInk thing, but after reading lots of reviews, it seems that the backlight isn't really an issue (in terms of eye strain, or reading in sunlight).

Plus, I also realized that it's rare for me to be away from a computer (or at least an outlet) for more than 6-8 hours, so while having 1-2 months of battery life on a single charge is very appealing, I suppose it's not practical for my use.

If it weren't for the posts on this board praising the Nook Color, I never would have considered it. Thanks again!
I love reading on my nook color, you do have to feel your way around a bit until you get some setting you enjoy ie brightness , font type and background color. I usually recommend grey background with about 30% brightness to ease your way into it. It's nice.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote