View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by producerism View Post
update (7/14/2011): In somewhat of an unexpected turn, and after reviewing my wants/needs with the various options, I decided to go with the Nook Color. I'm much more of a casual reader, and the ability to view graphic novels in color outweighed the battery life and weight.

Plus, B&N is selling reconditioned Nook Colors for $199, and for $60 more I couldn't think of a good reason to say no. Thanks for the insight.
What a difference a day makes. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by producerism View Post
...I don't really want a backlit tablet, since the whole eInk and battery life are what I'm after.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote