View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #192
Alan_C
Alan_C began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
New Android JB 4.1 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_angela View Post
just to kick in and say I had an Arc update yesterday and don't like it at all. Much preferred all my icons/notifications along the bottom and larger as they were. Now that stuff and the clock are sooo tiny along the top. Seems like I'm using my phone now..it handles in the same way pretty much. Personally I preferred pre-update...
Yeah, I kind of agree - the tiny icons along the top take up another bit of space from the screen - they are so tiny that I can hardly read the clock and the temperature - and the buttons left at the bottom have got larger to fill the space there. And it is rather difficult now to access the notifications, have to drag down instead of just touch... and is it me or have I lost a little bit more screen with the introduction of a black border down each side?

Don't like the new settings pane, the old one with two columns was much better for getting at the info fast.

But I guess it isn't Kobo's fault, and on the plus side BBC iPlayer with Media Player now works, at long last!

Does anyone know where there's a list of changes implemented by this update?
Alan_C is offline   Reply With Quote