View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #3
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingSmart View Post
Hope someone finds this interesting, I had to dig to get it.
The Kobo Glo uses a 1000 mAh battery made by the Taiwanese company Power Source Energy Co. LTD. Model number H384355. I'm sure page turns per charge depends on hardware, firmware, and user power settings. This compares to the Kindle Paperwhite battery of 1420 mAh.
I gathered this information trying to decide which to buy. I love many features of the Kobo, like interface options, epubs, turning the light off, and the microSD slot. From many posts I read I get the impression the PW has a more finished user experience. Tough choice ...
(sorry if this is in the wrong place or not useful to anyone, first post on these forums - long time sporadic lurker through google)
Thanks.
For what it's worth, from my Sony PRS-T1 user guide:
"Built-in rechargeable battery: 3.7 V DC, 1000mAh"
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote