View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
NY Sun reviews the Reader - doesn't like it

Here is another Sony Reader review which I think hasn't been posted before.

http://www.nysun.com/article/44660

Something tells me that the reviewer is not going to use the Reader again after he has written his review. His conclusion:

Quote:
After spending a week with the Reader, using it to browse through bestsellers like “Freakonomics” and classics like “Pride and Prejudice,” that easily readable screen does strike me as the device’s major attraction. You can look at a page for as long as you need to without strain, and the contrast of black text on white background is muted and appealing to the eye. I look forward to the day when computer monitors use the same technology: It would make wordprocessing and Web-browsing much more pleasant experiences.

Unfortunately, the screen is the only impressive thing about the Sony Reader.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote