View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #8
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
I have the i62HD, not the M92, but the firmware is very similar, and since the last firmware update it hasn't frozen (it used to with previous firmwares).

And not, you won't lose the guarantee if you update the firmware. Booxtor, from ereader store, releases new firmwares, and we are welcome to install them!!
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote