Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #53
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Why not convert it to ePub, or the format used for cookbooks and graphic novels, and then pre-load it on the device? No good reason I can see that it would have to be a .PDF.

Thanks so much for being active in the forums, BTW!
Good question, i'll find out.

The short answer for now is that or help is web based. While some people ask for an epub version even more ask for a way to print it. I do understand the frustration. Actually that's half the reason I am here
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote