View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #101
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by obyrm View Post
I am planing to buy a new ereader after the latest disappointing Sony release. My first option is Kobo Glo, but I could gather from the forums that the Kobo readers are not capable of pinch to zoom and reflow in pdf documents. Is it the case with Kobo Glo too?
No. The Glo (and Mini) isn't capable of tabletish things like pinch to zoom. And PDF reading is indeed a horrible experience on 6" eInk devices.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote