View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:52 AM   #8
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Hiya,

first off, I don't have a Kindle DX, so I could not actually test it. Second, you would need to have access to the root file system and be able to read/write files there. It seems like you have that, but I just wanted to mention it explicitly. And you would need to send me some of those files so I can analyze them.

Spoiler:

Third: 100 USD. I'm assuming it'll be 2-3h of work, so... it's well below market price. If interested in principle, contact me by PM for any further discussion.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote