View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #120
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Wow, usually the children trying to hide stuff from Mom, not so much vice versa!

If they are in the Archive call CS and explain situation. I bet they will help out. Perhaps in the future you can download them to the computer via K4PC and modify them by changing the cover to something generic via calibre then sideload them.

I sure hope Amazon gets this whole carousel mess cleaned up and sorted out. Currently it is a royal PITA. A simple toggle switch to turn it On/Off would be a much requested and needed start!
I have those racy covers too. I don't know what my MIL will say during Christmas.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote